Wednesday, February 20, 2013

UP! ...all night.



I am up in the middle of the night and my stomach hurts, and don't want to wake anyone up because they have to go and work the rodeo in the morning. I don't have any pepto to take but did find an unopened box of tea. Could it be chamomile?
 
So I had a thought: make myself up a box with all types of things in it that will help in any circumstance. Pepto in pills or a small bottle. A box of chamomile tea. Oyster crackers, which of course I do not have now. A talking thermometer sounds good. Maybe even just something for a little snack, in case I cannot sleep and just want to munch on something. And, of course, mark everything with Braille to know exactly what they are so that I am not in the position I am in now.
 
I will do it and blog back with my ideas. This is something that anyone can do with their special things that help them.
 
Mitzi

No comments: