Saturday, July 5, 2014

Bears!



We went to see the documentary called Bears and really enjoyed it, but there was none of the promised description coming over the headset.

When ever there have been such audio problems in the past, someone I am with has had to go turn in the “bad” headset and get another one, and this can take some time. My son was willing to go get me a new one but I did not want him to miss part of the show. I figured that since there was a lot of main narration I would be fine.

I really did wish it would have worked though and think I missed some good parts. I do not know how we can fix that but we need to come up with a solution. I do not think that a lot of the staff really knows how to work the headsets and are not really sure of themselves with them. The only thing that I can think of at this point is that we need to go to the movies a lot more and use them.

Mitzi

No comments: