Thursday, June 19, 2014

DESCRIBED MOVIES

I did not realize that not all movie theaters have described movies, I thought they all did not but no. We do have a list on EMVIA of all the described movies that we can find across the state of Arizona ordered by theater. It changes every week just before the weekend. On the SAZCB.org site we whittle that down to theaters local to the club, which is Tucson and Pima County. 

One new thing I will be doing is surveying which main stream theaters have specials and how well equipped with headphones they are. I’ll try to be clear and timely about upcoming new films, and Thursday seems like a good day for that.

So if you are a movie lover and like to go to the movies, check me out every Thursday evening, find out what is going on at the movies, and add your two cents’ worth..

Mitzi

No comments: