Saturday, August 27, 2011

Dame Julie Elizabeth Andrews Edwards

HOME: A MEMOIR OF MY EARLY YEARS, by Julie Andrews

I am really looking forward to reading this book. She has been a favorite of mine for a long time but I have never read anything about her. I have heard that this is a book that goes back to when she was first getting started, so it will be enjoyable for me. I hope. Two weeks from now is when the book club meets and I’ll get to see what everyone else thinks about it.

From her web site: Dame Julie Elizabeth Andrews Edwards has received Golden Globe, Emmy, Grammy, People's Choice, Theater World, Screen Actors Guild and Academy Award honors. She has starred in Broadway musicals such as My Fair Lady and Camelot, as well as musical films like Mary Poppins and The Sound of Music.


No comments: