Wednesday, July 7, 2010

2010 A.C.B. CONVENTION

I am going to my first ACB Convention ever. That's the American Council of the Blind. This is the annual national convention and I am looking very forward to it. Luckily, since I live in Tucson Arizona and it's just a little over a hundred miles up the road in Phoenix; it won't be far for me.

This year there are over 70 vendors and I know we'll have a ton of fun going to each table and seeing all the different things they have to show us. I wish I had lots and lots of money to spend as it promises there will be a lot of neat things calling my name.

Some of the classes look really interesting. I am going to a number of them just to see what new things I can learn and after the convention I will give you all the details.

Mitzi

No comments: